Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we are improving efficiency and performance on a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, we employ approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide.
PrimeServ Omnicare, the youngest of the MAN PrimeServ’s product centres located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is responsible for a broad range of aftersales service solutions for non-MAN Energy Solutions equipment, all with the purpose of extending our current service portfolio and ultimately becoming an one-stop service provider for our valued customers.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support for our PrimeServ Omnicare global headquarter. As a Technical Support you will be in charge of all technical matters during the business development, product implementation and go to market phases for selective 3rd parts equipment. On a day-to-day basis you will be supporting the colleagues from other departments with various technical topics, guiding, as well as supporting our global organisations in all technical matters related to the specific products.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Highest technical expertise within MAN PrimeServ in relation to the assigned 3rd parts product(s).
- Primary point of contact and first level support for MAN PrimeServ in relation to the assigned 3rd parts product(s) and the single point of contact with the technical teams of our cooperation partners (OEMs);
- Responsible for building up a strong relation and functioning communication on the technical level between with the OEM(s) / Partner(s) as well as with all the relevant MAN service organisation Ensure that all the technical topics relevant for the implementation of new 3rd party products are in place, including all relevant technical documentation, training concepts and certification, etc.
- Support the MAN Energy Solutions service organizations regarding any technical matters in relation to the assigned product(s);
- Support the business development team in identifying potential partners and their products and in putting together the business cases;
- Support product management team during the implementation and go to market phases
- Ensure that the required number of engineers in the MAN service organisations are assigned, trained, qualified and available to do the respective jobs on non-MAN Energy Solutions core product(s). Ensure that the workshops have all necessary tooling and procedures.
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Master degree in engineering or comparable
- 3+ years’ experience in a service (after sales) ideally in a global matrix organisation
- Sound technical knowledge of equipment used for maritime and power generation industries
- Strong communication slils
- Strategic mind and ideally experience with implementing new products / services (on the technical side)
- Readiness to travel internationally (~10% of time)
What are we looking for:
Talented person with strong service mindset who is willing to be part of a dynamic international team.
- Competitive salary and flexible working conditions
- An exciting position within a global, dynamic company where every good initiative gets full attention.
- You work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization
- PrimeServ Omnicare is one of the strategic growth areas of MAN Energy Solutions at the same time it has a relatively small team, which offers for each team member a great visibility in the entire organization
- Due to the nature of the job, you will have the chance to visit our international sales offices
- We invest a lot in the development of your employees and in supporting our employees to develop in the desired direction. We offer opportunity to participate in company internal product and soft skills trainings, job rotations – working from another location of MAN ES, support in carrier development
For more information about Omnicare please visit the following link: https://man-es.com/omnicare
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications.
Your first contact is the HR Department at +31102724536 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org