Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now!
Some of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead or participate in project teams to improve overall factory performance;
- Material NC investigation, Block of non-conform materials/product decision, root cause analysis and preventive/corrective actions definition;
- Participate in the creation/review of procedures, work instructions and other Quality Documents that are required;
- Provide support and training by ensuring a transfer of knowledge according to the training management system;
- Support production teams with document management (ensure compliance with QMS);
- Ensure full QA technical support is provided to the floor during production (QA Audits);
- Ensure that quality practices/requirements are shared and deployed on the floor by transferring the knowledge and training stakeholders on new processes, requirements, methods or guidelines; Ensure a robust sampling process in order to ensure the sample testing and information flow between Testing Labs and production;
- Support production teams and Test Lab teams in case of non-conformities and negative trends;
- Support/coordinate QA team members during investigations, risk assessments and root causes analysis;
- Review/approve documents within its area of control (QMS document compliance);• Ensure that all necessary testing is carried out and the associated records evaluated and retained;
- Improvement opportunities identification in order to focus on material quality excellence and ensure an excellent execution in term of cost, time and risks;
- Perform and analyze trends and data in order to evaluate improvement opportunities;
- Bachelor or Master degree in life sciences or engineering;
- 6+ years of experience in a similar managerial position in a manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrated leadership skills to successfully lead a team of quality technicians working in shifts;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Professional knowledge of both Dutch and English language;
As a person, you demonstrate a high level of ownership, accountability and you can be described as a good communicator with a continuous improvement mindset. You like to motivate your colleagues and as the teamleader you are strong in understanding others. You have the ability to organize, manage and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on the results and following the proper procedures. Thanks to your analytical and proactive attitude, you know how to see through processes and you know how to apply a ‘next level’ of working effectively
Philip Morris Investments B.V.
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience. Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.