Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
To complete our current team, we are looking for a:
Supply Chain & Customer Service Assistant
The position reports to the Manager Supply Chain & Customer Service. The Supply Chain & Customer Service Assistant is operating in a small team of three as first point of contact. He/she is responsible for Customer Service.
- Book client orders, create order acknowledgements, pick lists, packing lists, invoices and credit notes
- First line of contact on technical, operational questions
- Provide commercial offers for special requests
- Procurement, planning and coordination of non-trade material
- Support our global sales force
- Coordinate and support our service repair center on all logistics and administrative matters
- Organize transport of goods
- Handle all client inquiries/ complaints
- Three years’ experience in similar work
- Good knowledge of the English language, other languages are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, experience with ERP applications is a plus
- Some basic technical understanding
- A team player with good communication skills
- A challenging job with international contacts
- Possibilities for professional growth and development
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment within a company that intends to continue to grow rapidly and is the leading organization in the world of bearing related maintenance
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, please apply with your CV and motivation letter by using the online application form. (Please use the application button). We only take the applications in consideration that are written in English or Dutch. The position will be based on a local contract. An online assessment and intellect test can be part of the recruitment process.
f you have any questions regarding this job posting, then please contact mr. Eric Toebes, tel: +31(0)30 6307221, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training. Check out www.skf.com for more information about our organization.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
supplychain medewerker, klantenservice medewerker, klantenservice assistent
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail