Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Aantal uren -
Being able to make a difference at all levels within the organisation. To really add value to stragetic topics in the organisation. Is that what you are looking for in your new position? And are you a real team player, with a pragmatic and down-to-earth character and excellent analytical and project management skills? In that case, you might consider our position as Strategic Business Analyst:
You provide support, mostly on a project basis, on strategic, operational and tactical issues. A recent example of such a project is supporting the development of a future-proof CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) agenda for Vion. But also exploring (new) markets, concretizing the Vion Way of Working, assisting on organizational topics and accelerating the digital agenda are part of the portfolio of your department.
You often have a facilitating role: You manage the delivery of the desired result and ensure the right coordination with and between the stakeholders involved.
- You help to further shape and roll out the strategy by initiating, guiding, structuring and substantively supporting strategic projects
- You support in the preparation of (strategic) decision-making
- You perform (complex) analyzes and help with the preparation of business cases
- You make clear presentations and present findings to involved stakeholders
- You monitor timelines of projects and take action when necessary
- You work with and seek coordination between different layers of the organization, from the production floor to the board room
- You are sparring partner for colleagues on strategic matters
- You keep an eye on important (market) developments and you know how to translate the impact of these into the strategy and the project portfolio
You will be working at the Result and Delivery Office (RDO) at the HQ of Vion in Boxtel. The RDO is Vion’s central strategy body that plays an important role in devising, substantiating and executing Vion's strategy in the business. That is where you will be making the difference. The RDO has been established some years ago in order to implement Vion’s mission into practice. The RDO initiates, coordinates and supervises strategic projects, provides support on analytical issues and monitors reporting and project timelines. In addition, the RDO has the mandate, while executing these projects, to flag new strategic topics, to refine the portfolio where necessary and to detail this further.
You report to the Director RDO.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
We are looking for a real team player, with a pragmatic and down-to-earth character and excellent analytical and project management skills. Your abstract thinking ability can immediately add a lot of value to the team. Moreover, you are able to communicate at all levels of the organization, including board level.
- Master/University level
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience
- Interest in the Food & Agri industry
- Demonstrable project management skills
- You like to work in a team but are also able to independently structure decision-making processes
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Able to apply conceptual models and solutions in a complex environment
- You are diplomatic, helpful, critical and tenacious
- You are a strong communicator, persuasive to get the message across
- Professional user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Your knowledge of the English language is excellent. Dutch and German are an advantage.
What can you expect from us?
A challenging, full-time job with, of course, a comprehensive and competitive benefit program that meets your experience.
Are you interested?
Sharp, Connected and Brave. Those are Vion’s core values. We challenge you. We motivate you, we coach you. To get the best out of yourself and your colleagues, to be distinctive. To develop yourself and to make the difference in the international Vion world. We give you room to grow. Do you have the guts to give your ambition free rein?
We challenge you to share your talents with us by sending your resume and motivation by clicking on the application button below.
For more information about the position you can contact Luc Nelissen (email@example.com)
For more information about the recruitment process you can contact Jolanda van der Putten (Jolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org)
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.