Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Would you also like to work for a global leading luggage company? Do you have the commercial talent and drive we are looking for? Are you a flexible team player for whom working on weekends is not a problem with a great passion for our brand and products? Then let us start a new TUMI trip together!
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class travel essentials designed to enhance, simplify and beautify all aspects of being "on the road". We combine flawless functionality with a spirit of originality resulting in a lifetime travel companion. Tumi stands for quality and exclusivity and is designed in America. The brand is sold in more than 260 stores from New York to Paris, London and Tokyo, as well as in the world's top department stores, as well as specialty- and travel stores in more than 75 countries.
Our stores form the heart of our company and you can make a difference in this by offering our customers excellent service with your exceptional sales talent and broad product knowledge. Put your trumps in the battle, let our products come into their own in the store, pursue the sales goals with us and thus contribute to a high-quality standard.
The store manager is responsible for the daily direction of the store, in order to become a profitable store, within the predetermined budgets.
The job of the store manager includes, but is not limited to, these following important tasks:
Analysis of the shop performance
- You do everything to reach the sales plans.
- You collect and analyze the KPI’s and initiate ways to improve them.
- You apply the obligated sales standards and you use up-to-date technical product knowledge to increase the sales. You ensure that this is also applied by the store personnel.
- You provide a special and inspiring service, beyond expectation of the customer and handle a loyal and personal approach.
- You coach, train, motivate and develop the team in order to reach the goals.
- You set up the personnel planning in an efficient way.
- You follow-up the accomplishments of the team very well and you make sure that the rules are being followed.
- You manage the stock in a correct way.
- You check that the products are priced correctly, and you minimize the losses in order to reach the company numbers.
- You are responsible for an accurate and a trustworthy compliance of the daily procedures (money and banking, shop opening and closing, health and safety, etc.).
- You ensure that the repairs are being followed-up professionally and accurately.
Merchandising, Marketing & Promotion
- You take care of the shop and window presentation and lay-out in accordance with the defined standards.
- You take care of a full preparation and implementation of promotions and the correct use of promotion materials.
We are offering you:
- The opportunity to work for a premium brand that is part of a global leader in luggage and travel accessories (Samsonite Europe N.V.)
- A competitive salary.
- A generous bonus program.
- A qualitative training package.
- A wide range of career opportunities.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AND YOU ARE…
We expect a store manager to:
• Have a previous experience as a store manager in a luxury brand retail environment.
• Have good organizational, managerial, coaching, and communicative skills.
• Be flexible and be able to work weekends.
• Communicate in a clear, concise, and understandable way and listen to others.
• Be very client oriented.
• Communicate fluently in English, Dutch, and preferably other languages as well
• Be able to influence, take decisions and responsibility in a rapidly evolving and changing environment.
• Be stress resistant.
• Be informed on new market trends, client wishes and the competition.
• Act as an ambassador of the company, who lives by the values and shows passion for the brand.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.