Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Aantal uren 38 -
The job description of BI Specialist
The BI specialist is a new role within the business unit and he or she will report to the director Finance within the Finance and IT department. The Finance and IT department include plant controlling (4 plants), sales controlling and is responsible for the best use of our information systems. The finance and IT team currently consists of 9 people.
The BI specialist is using analytical skills for analyzing (financial) data. You are not only able to analyze and interpret the data in the right way, but you also know how to make the connection with commerce, to use this data to create opportunities. As a data analyst you have strong communication skills and you know how to translate the "technical" language into concrete feedback and ideas for your colleagues.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of your role can be described as follows:
As a result of the Vion strategy 2020-2024 ‘towards a sustainable future’ a new business unit Retail has been established during the end of 2019. This business unit is responsible for our prepacked and processed meat activities including our newly started business in Leeuwarden for meat alternatives.
- Support the development of business intelligence processes within the business unit retail;
- Be the linking pin to the central data analytics competence center and participate in the BI implementation project;
- Align and prioritize with key account management team on management information requirements and translate insights into a sales dashboards by using internal and external data sources;
- Align and prioritize with our operations team on management information requirements and translate insights into a relevant KPI dashboards;
- Assist in improving and standardizing management information, reporting and KPI’s based on best practices identified;
- Perform data-analysis to improve management information and business and sales controlling;
- Participate in projects to optimize business intelligence processes and the use of our financial and ERP systems;
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and decision support to the management team, financial and key account management.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a responsible and energetic young professional, ambitious, willing to invest in his or her own development in a (international) environment, working in our offices in Boxtel and Groenlo.
Our candidate has:
- Master degree in business information management, business information technology, information management or other relevant education;
- 2 - 4 years of relevant working experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of business intelligence processes, related tools (PowerBI) and visualization of data through this tooling;
- A self-starter mentality for preparation of management reporting;
- Interest in data analysis and a drive to take a leading role to translate data into understandable analysis by using data analyses tools;
- Good working knowledge of PowerBI, MS Office (expert user of Excel), ERP systems and databases and/or the willingness to develop expert skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both orally and in writing), while German is a big plus;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
What can you expect from us?
In our company you will have an attractive, versatile and challenging position within a leading international food company, with around 12.000 employees worldwide, innovative market concepts and clear core values. We offer good working conditions and an inspiring environment to work in an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume before February 15th via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Oers via phone number +316 187 499 79.
For this position Vion is looking for direct contacts with potential candidates; we appreciate if companies do not offer their services in this.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.