Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We require a Software Developer for an excellent opportunity in Etten-Leur. This is a key position within the software team and as such requires a highly motivated individual with a desire to succeed within a team environment.
This role requires excellent inter-personal skills, an enquiring mind-set, good communication skills (both written and verbal) and a very keen eye for detail. As part of a team you will be responsible for taking projects from requirements to implementation, while liaising with all areas of the business to ensure the success of any assigned project. This position is demanding but also rewarding, giving you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects using the latest technologies. The ability to keep abreast of new technologies and apply newly acquired skills to their day to day tasks.
- Create easy to use multi user, multinational software that meets the needs of its users.
- Assisting in diagnosing and resolving support tickets
- Flexible approach to working
- Share / spread knowledge throughout the team
- Develop strong working relationships with other departments to assist with the delivery of our service to users
- Work to internal coding standards
- Gather requirements from the nominated project lead and converse in continual communication with the all relevant parties
- Participate in code review with other developers
- Document the project at all stages, from requirements documentation to implementation instructions for the testing and go live stages of development
- Reviewing current systems with a view to fixing issues or improving functionality
- Maintaining systems once released into production
- Testing the software before release to the quality department
- Develop software while adhering to object orientated principles of re use
Essential Skills required:
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Organisational, time management and communication skills
- Motivated individual with initiative and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise issues and adapt to an ever-changing workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role with a good understanding of sales order process
- Customer focused attitude
- Taking ideas through to implementation
- C# .net
- Visual Studio 2010 >
- Object orientated development within an n tier architecture
- Tortoise SVN version control
- Mobile device development experience is desirable
- Experience working with and implementing web services
- Experience with multi concurrent user application development
- Experience of handheld computer development (CE 6/windows mobile) desirable
Educated to degree level or have substantial demonstrable experience
This is fantastic opportunity to further their career working with a leading and energetic organisation that's part of a very successful European business.
About Yesss Electrical:
With over 50 years' experience in the electrical wholesale industry and a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and 13 branches currently open in the Netherlands, there has never been a better time to get on board.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
it, ICT, developer, software, SQL, C# .net , Tortoise SVN