Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
nShift (formerly known as Transsmart, Unifaun, Consignor) in Tilburg is searching for a Sales Executive Webshipper.
I am happy to see you’re considering joining our team as nShift’s Sales Executive. We believe this will be a great opportunity for you to help the global leader in cloud delivery management scale to the next level. And to create a world of frictionless delivery experiences for business and their customers.
Find out more about the role, responsibilities and our organization on the following pages.
Edward van Luijn at nShift
Purpose of Role
Exciting and career-advancing opportunity for a technically savvy, customer-centric, and solution-focused sales professional to join an expanding international team!
We’re passionate about making shipping easy, through creating a community of connected customers, partners and carriers on a single platform, and are looking for great SaaS sales professionals to help us fulfil our vision and mission.
The area of responsibility includes:
- Sell SaaS software that automates order flow and shipping for web shops.
- Following up with prospects.
- Consulting customers in finding the right subscription plan.
- Remote Sales – Benelux market.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance, and upsell.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal educational sessions.
- Ensure all activities are recorded accurately and timely within the company CRM system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Working closely with professional services, support to ensure customer satisfaction is at the highest level.
Meet your Manager
Edward van Luijn
How long have you worked for nShift?
5 years - I joined the business back in August 2017 as Channel Sales Director to launch in the Benelux and DACH.
What would your current team members say about your leadership or manager style?
Supportive, collaborative, data-driven, and a leader that helps team members to become successful and to make a next step in their career!
What do you love about nShift ??
We are in an exciting industry, with ongoing developments and immense growth. Our products and services support our customers in optimizing their web shop conversion, fulfilment processes and customer experience. I get very enthusiastic by the solutions that we can offer in this highly dynamic tech-business!
What difference will this role make to nShift if I join?
You will play a key role in the Go-to-Market plan of our mid-market Ecommerce solution. Your commercial skills contribute to the growth and revenue of nShift by closing deals. Whilst also working with key departments internally to ensure smooth transition from prospect to customer, you’ll build effective relationships with professional services, customer services, product, finance, marketing and presales.
For more information about nShift visit www.nshift.com.
Competence and experience
Education, experience and skills
- Proven commercial and business acumen, skills to develop business through outbound and inbound opportunities.
- Experience in identifying, qualifying and prioritizing business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Pipeline sales planning & forecasting.
- Presentation skills.
- Energetic & proactive approach.
- Ability to work collective within a team.
- Working based on KPI’s.
- Have a self-starter mindset and ability to prioritize/manage own tasks.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. An additional language is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree educated.
- Experience within SaaS, Ecommerce, Logistics or Carrier Networks are an advantage.
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS products opportunities.
- Flexible mindset and can-do attitude: Willingness to adapt to customer and organizational needs.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Have you gotten excited? You can apply via the application button below. In addition to your CV, we appreciate a short and concise letter of motivation.
We’re looking forward to your application, see you soon!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Sales Executive Webshipper, sales, sales executive, software, SaaS, verkoop, commercieel
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.