Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Holland Colours develops, produces and commercializes solid and liquid colorants, masterbatches and additives for coloring rigid and flexible PVC for the building and construction industry, as well as PET and polyolefins for the packaging industry. Next to serving these global markets, we offer color concentrates for coatings, sealants and adhesives and other applications. Our technical experts are always creating new color solutions to give our customers peace of mind based on precise color match and color consistency.
Holland Colours is a Dutch company listed on the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange. With committed employee shareholders and operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, we provide personal local service on a global scale.
We are looking for a fulltime Sales & Marketing Assistant EMEA, preferably available by March 1st.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
EMEA: Europe Middle East and Africa.
The job is based in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
The sales and marketing assistant support the marketing and sales team in all of their communications efforts. We are looking for a candidate with passion for communication, (online) marketing, sales and social media, as well as a versatile and proactive approach to a variety of tasks:
Your main responsibilities:
Your main tasks:
- Coordination and process owner to the Sales and Operational Planning process
- Co-create and develop content across all touchpoints, from initial enquiry right through to any required post sales support (Customer Journey).
- Provide various kinds of administrative support to the business team EMEA
- Coordinate sales and marketing events (e.g. customer receptions and trade shows)
- Maintain various communication tools (e.g. brochures, newsletters)
- Monthly sales reporting
- Coordinate online marketing activities in close collaboration with regional and global marketing (e.g. content management of our website, analysis traffic and manage lead generation).
Your qualifications/ experience:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good communication and writing skills
- Drive for results
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English
- An HBO or Bachelor education in (e-) Marketing or Communications
- 1 or 2 years, experience in B2B industrial environment>
- Excellent computer skills, good knowledge of Social Media, Excel, basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing, knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
Market conform salary, profit sharing plan. Holland Colours has an active employee ownership plan. Development opportunities. A company culture which can be characterized by Team-Work, Pro-activeness, Competence, Accountability and Responsibility.
If you are interested in this position please leave your CV and motivation before February 12th, 2018, via our application page, by clicking the apply button to Gradi van Ittersum, HR Business Partner a.i.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Marketing, Sales, Online Marketing, Assistant, EMEA, HBO, Bachelor, B2B, Marketing & Communications,
Marketing, Sales, Online Marketing, Assistant, EMEA, HBO, Bachelor, B2B, Marketing & Communications,
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail