Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to realize sustainable projects in the transition to a CO2-neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we are improving efficiency and performance on a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for over 250 years, we offer a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, it employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 120 locations worldwide. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers an extensive network of service centers for our customers worldwide. For our office in Schiedam we are currently looking for a Purchaser who would like to join the team.
What does this mean?
In this solo position you are responsible for running the purchasing processes. As purchaser within MAN, you have a versatile position within a growing organization. The goal as purchaser is ensuring the optimal availability of the right quantity of goods at the right time.
The work activities:
- Contract negotiations with clients.
- Relationship management with various suppliers / distributors.
- Monitoring purchase orders and communicating this with internal and external parties.
- Purchasing materials for the tool shop / warehouse / office.
- Review current (ongoing) contracts within MAN with customers / vendors and discuss them with customers (e.g. contractors, lease cars, office suppliers, packaging materials, transport, cleaning contract).
- Managing the current contract regarding the building / site / warehouse / workshop etc.
- Working closely together with the project team and provide proactive advice when it comes to purchasing.
- Active participation in optimizing the processes.
Who are you:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Teamplayer, independent and flexible.
- Excellent communicator and good listener.
- Ability to interact on all organizational levels with many different stakeholders.
- Accurate, analytical and affinity with technology.
- Customer centric, service minded, entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, and highly motivated with ability to focus on defined priorities.
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Living in the Rotterdam area.
What are we looking for:
Talented person with strong service mindset who is willing to be part of a dynamic international team.
- Competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
- An exciting position within a global, dynamic company where every good initiative gets full attention.
- You work in a healthy and strongly internationally oriented organization.
- We invest a lot in the development of your employees and in supporting our employees to develop in the desired direction. We offer opportunity to participate in company internal product and soft skills trainings, job rotations – working from another location of MAN ES, support in carrier development.
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of online applications.
Your first contact is the HR Department at +31102724536 or by email email@example.com.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: MAN Energy Solutions Benelux
Working at MAN Energy Solutions Benelux means working for an international and professional company with great focus on the development of its employees. We nurture talents in dynamic teams with tailored training, mentoring and individual career opportunities.
MAN Energy Solutions Benelux is a multinational company based in Schiedam, the Netherlands and Antwerp that produces large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and s...