Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Would you like to work in the core of EAU’s surgical education? Do you possess good social skills? Do you like to work in an international environment? Then read on!
The EAU represents the leading authority within Europe on urological practice, research and education. Over 19,000 medical professionals have joined its ranks and contribute to our mission: To raise the level of urological care throughout Europe and beyond. As an organisation, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications (scientific journals, Guidelines) to their members. The EAU is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands, and employs around 80 enthusiastic, international professionals.
The EAU Central Office www.uroweb.org in Arnhem is looking for an enthusiastic and talented:
Project Coordinator Education & Training (m/f/o)
32-40 hours a week
As the Project Coordinator Education you are the main contact person inside and outside the organization for surgical training events. You will coordinate the surgical training events and support the Manager Education & Training with the development of new activities. You are willing to travel on a regular basis for meetings or onsite support during training activities.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
- Organising and coordination of training events
- Communication with organisers, participants and industry partners
- Promotion of training activities
- Supporting the Manager Education & Training
- HBO (college diploma or university degree) Schoevers, Eventmanagement or similar
- Experience with project coordination, organising events or similar
- Pro-active and indepedent
- Strong social skills
- Affinity with social media
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Availability to travel (worldwide) when necessary
- Living in or in the near vicinity of Arnhem.
What we offer
From our office in Arnhem we offer you a challenging and diverse position in an international environment. The salary range lies between 34,500 and 40,000 Euros gross a year. Next to that we offer a great pension arrangement, 25 vacation days and an annual profit share in case of good financial results.
Please send an email including your CV and a motivation letter in English to Ms Sanne Gerritsen via firstname.lastname@example.org best before 12 August 2021. If you need more information, please contact Ton Brouwers, Manager Education & Training, E. email@example.com or T. 026 3890680.We hope to hear from you soon!
Inquiries or responses by agencies are not appreciated
coordinator events training
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.