Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Wilmar Europe in Rotterdam and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing and trading oilseeds, refining edible oils and sugars, producing specialty fats and oleo chemicals, biodiesel and fertilizers, and processing grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office is located at Delftseplein next to the Central Station in Rotterdam. In addition
to the office in Rotterdam, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The Rozenburg plant was started in 2014 and produces vegetable fatty alcohols and derivatives by hydrogenation of methyl esters. The fatty alcohols are used as a raw material for surfactant components mainly used in detergents and household & personal care products.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
Due to the expansion of our activities we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on:
In this position you will lead the production team (+/- 20 FTE) in safely operating and optimizing the production process in compliance with applicable rules, regulations and company’s policies. This includes regular operations, plants stops and emergency response situations. In this role you will report to the Plant Manager.
The position is based on our factory in Rozenburg (Botlek-Rotterdam).
- Manage, develop and appraise the Senior process operators & Truck loading operators
- Assure Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Manage, monitor and improve all operational processes (e.g. logistics, production, lab, work permit management, blend/pump plans, quality, waste management, etc.) in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and company’s policies
- Organize, manage and monitor Plant effectiveness, Plant efficiency and Plant improvement.
- Assure emergency preparedness / Coordinate (lead) in case of an emergency (EMCO and COPI).
- Manage production stops, (industrial cleaning, catalyst change, plant start, commissioning, etc.)
- Oversee receipt, handling, storage and use of all Dangerous Goods on-site
- Manage projects related to production when required
- Assure document control related to all operational processes
- Play an active role regarding audits, inspections, incident investigations and management reviews
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in engineering i.e. Chemical technology/engineering or comparable
- 6 sigma green belt preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Operational Manager in (Oleo)chemicals / Petrochemicals field
- In possession of well-developed managerial skills
- Well-developed knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental Laws and Guidelines
- Well-practiced in Dutch and English language
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.