Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you want to be the person that drives the sales of the assigned product groups and be responsible for the whole product lifecycle of your product groups?
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE) reports to the PACCAR Parts Division in North America. PPE works closely with DAF Trucks in Europe in order to grow the sales of spare parts to over 1,000 DAF dealers, TRP stores and customers around the world. To satisfy our customers’ ‘one stop shop’ requirement, PACCAR Parts sells DAF branded parts for DAF truck applications, PACCAR branded parts for PACCAR engine applications and TRP and vendor branded parts for applications on other brands of trucks, trailers and workshop items. PPE has employees in all major European markets and PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest and Moscow.
The Product Management department is responsible for implementing, creating and managing the product marketing activities for all brands of Parts. This ranges from identifying the need for expansions on the assortment, working with the Purchasing department to select suppliers, optimizing the marketing mix of logistics, pricing and promotion with the respective supporting departments and ensuring the continued sales success in the market together with the Sales department.
As a Product Sales manager you are responsible for all product marketing aspects for the PACCAR Genuine, DAF and TRP parts:
- You determine the assortment, the branding, pricing strategy and the distribution within your assigned product programs
- You manage projects, assortment reviews and product introductions and align with departments (Materials, Purchasing, Sales) via clear communication about project- timings, forecasts and milestones.
- You provide relevant information regarding sales promotions and product training to Sales units, dealers and customers.
- You are able to perform sales and profit analyses to improve the overall performance of your product groups.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
- In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions
- A 36-hour workweek
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours)
- A retirement plan and group health insurance
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses
Drive your career, join DAF!
For this challenging job, we would like to meet with candidates with over three years of marketing and sales experience in high-tech international business markets, preferably in the aftermarket for spare parts.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Sales and Marketing
- You take initiative, have a high energy drive, and you are prepared to go extra mile
- You are entrepreneurial, self-starting and proactive and you have a great sense of responsibility
- You have strong communication skills and are able to write and present fluently in English and Dutch
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply! Please upload your CV and motivation.
For further information about this postion you can contact Paul Adams, Unit Manager Product Management via +31402143522 or Lonneke Duijsters (HR Officer/Corporate Recruiter) via telephone number 040-2142741 or the Recruitment department via telephone number 040-2142616.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.