Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Hilversum “Alberdingk Thijm” is truly unique:
We are one learning community of students aged from 4 to 19
all learning and growing together; under one roof, with one clear mission and
with one respected, international education programme.
Within our one learning community we have over 40 different
nationalities of students; all studying together and learning from each other.
Our mission is Learning Through Diversity.
International School Hilversum is looking for a:
Primary School Teacher (circa 0,6 fte)
This vacancy is to replace a teacher on maternity leave.
English speaking or near-native (bilingual Dutch/English) qualified teacher is needed for one day in grade 1 and the other 2 days are needed from Kindergarten to grade 5. Working days Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday.
We are looking for a colleague meeting the following criteria
- Preparation and delivery of lesson material;
- Participating in an ongoing evaluation of your lessons and their content, so that you and the school together can improve the overall quality of education;
- Participating in parents’ evenings held at the school to discuss progress of their children;
- Pabo or recognized applicable overseas teaching qualification (DUO);
- Eligible to live and work in the Netherlands;
- Preferably experience in the IB PYP;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Enjoy teaching younger children;
- Excellent social and communication skills.
The International School Hilversum offers pleasant working conditions. Colleagues invariably are passionate about education.
If you recognize your self in the above and you're interted in the position please apply.
For further queations please contact:
Ms Cecilia Neethling (the Head of the Primary), mail: email@example.com
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.