Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Would you be interested in working in a dynamic department where no day is the same?
At Oosterhout goods get delivered within 24/48h. To make this happen you work together with drivers to guarantee a good service to clients. Do you enjoy taking into account multiple information sources and do you like switching fast in order to have satisfied clients?
If so, we have the opportunity to work as a Planning Officer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Your working hours are between 9h and 18h. The timings can be decided in agreement.
- You communicate daily with drivers and clients
- You analyse the needs to set up a transportplan based on the availability of the drivers to plan the routes
- You make sure the goods will be in the right trucks and that they will reach the client within the deadline
- You use different tools and dashboards
- You use different communication tools and channels
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have minimum a MBO 4 level
- You have knowledge of Excel & Word
- You are fast in learning (transport) systems
- Topographic knowledge of Benelux to plan routes of drivers is a plus
- You can handle time pressure and you are flexible
- You are customer oriented
- You speak English and Dutch
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- You receive a travel allowance
- You receive a 13th month and 8% vacation allowance
- You get minimum 24 holidays + 3,5 AVD days
- You have a pension scheme
- You are part of a team with short communication lines and clear processes
- You receive training on site
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.