Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Specialist in the field of malfunctions and familiar with a wide variety of installations (3 shifts).
The Maintenance department of the Engine Factory is responsible for the availability of machines and installations and the continuous reduction of costs involved. They pursue Operational Excellence and maximizes factory support in terms of safety, quality, delivery reliability and cost. As a Mechanic you work in a team with 50 mechanics.
Take a look behind the scenes of the Technical Service Department via the following video:
As a Mechanic, you are responsible for assessing, determining and carrying out preventive maintenance work. You take care of analyzing, locating and remedying malfunctions in the mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic areas.
- You advise and support engineers with regard to overhaul, modification, prevention and purchase of new and used installations. Assembling and disassembling parts, adjusting or recreating simple parts is part of your tasks;
- You give a solid report and/or feedback of the work carried out (in SAP) to department management;
- You propose improvements in machine reliability and/or reducing maintenance costs. If necessary, you realize small changes.
As a Mechanic, you report to the Team Leader and Supervisor of the department.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour working week;
- Salary depending on education and work experience €2.600 – €3.700 (36 hours);
- 27 vacation days and the possibility to build up 13 ADV days;
- A variable bonus;
- A pension scheme and collective health insurance;
- Opportunities for your personal development by following training courses and (online) training courses;
- 3 shift supplement 22.7%.
Drive your career, join DAF!
- Education on MBO 3 or MBO 4 level for example First Mechanic Mechatronics, First Mechanic Service and Maintenance, Technician Mechatronics Systems, or Mechanical Engineering also willing to follow the necessary specialist training;
- Knowledge of Dutch/ English or German language;
- You have experience in maintenance work, knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems is necessary;
- Can be used as project leader for repairs, modifications and preventive maintenance work, i.e. coordinating and supervising own and outdoor technicians;
- You are customer-oriented, initiative-oriented and flexible;
- You are flexible with regard to working hours. You work in 3 shifts and with some regularity on a voluntary basis on weekends. Waiting shifts are no problem for you.
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV and motivation below. For additional information about this position, you can contact Marjolein Stuive (Corporate Recruiter) via tel. +31(0)40 214 2021.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.