Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a marketing coordinator, you support Business Management in development and implementation of global Business and Marketing Plans for Melamine and Business Purchase Plans for Energy. You also forecast the
unconstrained demand of the business, in order to achieve financial and business objectives as stated in the strategic plans As a pricing officer (additional role), you monitor and report on price developments versus price target settings, in order to maximize value for OCIMelamine in the supply chain. Furthermore, your key areas
of responsibility are:
- Supports Business Management in defining business strategy and realization of sales planning by providing and reporting adequate market information and analyses;
- Prepares Management Reporting by collecting and analyzing data of business results and converting data into relevant overviews and schemes;
- Supports Business Management Melamine in the S&OP process by preparing information needed to define optimal sales forecasting;
- Performs maintenance and controlling activities concerning commercial administration (contracts, pricing, rebates) and data file management;
- Participates in projects and executes business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the Melamine & Energy business;
- Independent monitoring of the administrative process from the natural gas purchasing orders and check and let approve the natural gas bills;
- Supports Business Management Energy by preparing information needed for the gas purchasing process;
- Participates in utility projects and Business Purchase Plans for Energy.
We are looking for motivated candidates with a Msc. level in Business Administration or Chemical Engineering with preferably a basic chemical/technical knowledge or affinity. Experience in an operational sales support job and/or experience in the Melamine consuming industry, or in sourcing of Energy is a pro. We certainly also invite recently graduated academics to respond. Furthermore, if you have negotiating skills, if you are result- and customer orientated, good in planning and love to work with a multi-cultural team in an international environment, this job fits you perfectly.
- Hands on mentality;
- Result and customer oriented;
- Fluent verbal and written command of Dutch and English (at business level) , additional languages (German, French or Spanish) are a benefit;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of or affinity with SAP and Business Warehouse.
We offer you an interesting job in a new and dynamic environment with plenty of room for further personal development and growth, good working conditions and a nice office atmosphere.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail