Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Work in an innovative and fast moving Marketing & Sales environment, where innovations and an ambitious mind-set are the norm. Lead the implementation of data governance, reporting and analysis for the assigned function. Ensure in alignment and coordination with the Global I&D Data Lab that the data governance, quality and process execution is achieved In this function you are working closely together with other disciplines such as our ERP competence center, the IT Data Lab, the business partner from our Finance department and IT application managers. Your key accountabilities are;
- Accountable for leading, developing, motivating and coaching the assigned team members.
- Lead the implementation of data governance in the assigned function according to the Global I&D Data Lab program.
- data governance and data quality process and execution
- master data management for all key applications used in the assigned function (in alignment with Data Lab for split of operational duties)
- coordination of all Data (Process) Owners, Data Stewards and Data Specialists in the assigned function
- participation e in cross functional Data Governance Platform on behalf of functional management
- Lead and ensure fulfillment of all reporting needs for the assigned function in alignment with the Global I&D Data Lab and the functional management team.
- Lead and coordinate the team of global key users for the assigned function in cooperation with the Global ERP Competence Center.
- Communicate and align with stakeholders within the function and cross functionally, providing appropriate updates per level (management, execution).
- Be the key contact for I&D Data Lab and Competence Center on behalf of functional management, actively participating in all related monthly reviews and project contribution and/or review platforms.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of programs or projects for the scope of data governance, key functional applications like CRM for the scope of the data and key users. Timely planning, risk and opportunity identification. Initiate an propose ideas for continuous improvement in these areas
- Drive continuous improvement through data analysis and reporting and actively support a data driven mindset across the organization. Lead and coordinate trainings on data and reporting for the assigned function (in alignment with I&D) for both analysts and general users.
As a Manager Data Analytics & Reporting, you will be reporting to the Global Manager Sales Processes & Data. You will be leading the built of the DAR team during the coming years.
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales, BI, Data Management and Governance professional who can build this new department within the Marketing & Sales organization. This demands an impact-driven, business-minded, problem solving, pro-active professional with strong analytical capabilities. You bring good leadership skills and can collaborate with senior stakeholders. You have a hands-on and a ‘can do’ mentality.
You have excellent and clear communication skills in English. Furthermore you are a strong motivator for your team, you bring functional people management skills and are able to build our new department and bring them to the next level. You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and are able to connect and collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In short, you have/you are;
- Multiple years of experience in comparable role
- Strong vision on agile way of working.
- Communicates well with business stakeholders and ability to prioritize and translate their requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- Team-focused approach.
- Proficient in the English and Dutch language, both written and verbal.
- Able to manage and lead change and driving continuous improvement. Initiator of process improvement steps and projects
Do you see yourself taking up the challenge of working in an international environment and would you like to join our professional Finance team? Let us know! Send your application to us via the Apply Now! button.
For more details, please contact:
Sr Corporate Recruiter
0031 6 2136 8907
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Enza Zaden
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables, providing healthy live and living. With more than 2000 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every...