Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
fulltime – m/f - Wijchen
Trek is a world leader in bicycle technology employing approximately 2,000 employees worldwide, with US based headquarters. We supply Trek bicycles together with Bontrager accessories to independent bicycle retailers across North America, Europe and Asia.
The Warehouse, located in Wijchen, is supplying Trek bicycles and Bontrager accessories to bicycle retailers across the globe.
The logistics Administrator ensures proper reception, processing and documentation of all incoming and outgoing goods. This proper documentation leads to efficient information flow to internal customers, a smooth warehouse process and a legally correct administration
Coordination of all incoming and outgoing goods
- Update administration in ‘cans’ sheet
- Arrange transport
- Create (purchase) orders in JDE
- Check, adjust and release returned PO’s
- Execute distributor announcements
- Ensure proper administration & documentation import/export, including check on carrier invoices
- Create weekly planning overviews of incoming goods and communicate internally
- Arrange transport for outgoing goods
Address all internal and external customers
- Respond to all incoming phone calls (within 3 rings), e-mails and faxes related to import/export from internal and external customers
- Analyse and answer questions yourself or by addressing right person
- Proactively inform you supervisor and if necessary other colleagues of repeating or outstanding issues/questions.
- Generate a problem report according to request by Inside Sales or Carrier
- Sort out the problem by finding all necessary information
- Solve problem together with inside sales
- Be active in continuous improvement and 5S projects
Function as back-up
- Be back-up for other Logistic Administrators and Coordinators (during e.g. illness, holiday or peek in workload)
- MBO+ level
- Minimum 2 year experience in an administrative logistics position
- JD-Edwards knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English, German is preferred
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Pro-active, problem solver, self-starter
An informal, challenging and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are appreciated. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility and independence. We will compensate you with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply in Dutch & English, send your letter and resume via our Application Form, by clicking the apply button.
Logistieke administratie, administratief, accounting, administration, voorraadadministratie, MBO, vacature Wijchen, Wychen, Gelderland
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail