Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About the AICS
The AICS is the first Dutch International Primary and Secondary School in Amsterdam. We are affiliated with the Berlage Lyceum and the Europaschool in Amsterdam, which, together with a number of other schools, form the 'Esprit Scholen Amsterdam’. The school is subsidised by the Dutch government, which enables us to deliver high quality education at competitive fees. The AICS is a school for international education that is accredited by the Council of International Schools and focuses on children from international backgrounds. Currently the school offers primary education to students aged 4 – 10 and secondary education to students aged 11 – 19. The main language of instruction for classes is English. After several moves since the start of the school in 2003, the AICS is now in a state of the art building with over 1200 students. AICS is about to grow to a population of 1800 students within the next 5 years.
To be a community where learning is at the heart of everything we do.
The AICS facilitates high quality, accessible, community-based international learning for students of all nationalities living in The Netherlands.
Gezocht: enthousiaste leerkracht Nederlands op internationale school
Vanwege een ziektevervanging zoeken we per direct een enthousiaste, part-time basisschool leerkracht (vier dagen, behalve woensdag) die het vak Nederlandse taal en cultuur op onze internationale school kan geven. Er wordt in het Nederlands les gegeven,
Engels is de voertaal.
Due to a sick leave we are looking for a 0,8 full-time equivalent primary school teacher of Dutch, on four days a week except Wednesdays, at our main location and satellite location, pay scale LA, (min. € 2270,- max. € 3739,-) full-time per month, before
Starting date: a.s.a.p..
You need to be:
You need to have:
- an excellent teacher;
- able to contribute to a close school community and work as a part of a dynamic and hardworking team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- stimulating the students to learn how to learn;
- gearing your work towards students, colleagues and parents and/ or guardians with many different social, emotional and educational needs and coming from different cultural backgrounds and countries.
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community-based international learning;
- a (DUO validated) teaching degree for Dutch and/or for primary school education;
- several years of teaching experience;
- a good command of spoken written English and Dutch;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to use international school programmes (e.g. IPC);
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- the ability and initiative in helping to create and implement school policy;
- excellent communication skills and ability to function well within a team.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur vacature via e-mail