Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are looking for a candidate for a Junior Account Managers position in Italy (Bergamo) who is ready to make a second step in his/her career, has a strong commercial drive and spirit and has experience in a commercial position in (inside) sales or technical customer support.
Wilmar Europe and Wilmar Oleochemicals in Rozenburg (Rotterdam) together form the Wilmar Europe organization, which in turn is part of Wilmar International. Wilmar International was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Singapore. Today, Wilmar is a world leader in processing and trading oilseeds, refining edible oils and sugars, producing specialty fats and oleo chemicals, biodiesel and fertilizers, and processing grain. It has more than 500 factories and an extensive distribution network in China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries on all continents. Wilmar is a strong proponent of sustainable growth and is strongly committed to corporate social responsibility and is a pioneer in that field in her industry.
Wilmar Europe's head office is located in Rotterdam. In addition, Wilmar Europe has offices in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and joint ventures in Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Quality, service, reliability and sustainability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
For our office in Italy (Bergamo) we are currently looking for a self-starting and hands-on:
Junior ACCOUNT MANAGER
After a thorough introduction period you will market the company’s product portfolio, manage relationships with existing and new accounts and meet targets for an assigned region or portfolio of accounts. You will be reporting to our Key Account Manager in Italy. Candidates work from home with regular visits (2-3 times) a week to our office in Bergamo and are residing at a reasonable travel distance from Bergamo. We are looking for a candidate who is ready to make a second step in his/her career, has a strong commercial drive and spirit and has experience in a commercial position in (inside) sales or technical customer support.
- Market Wilmar products portfolio for specified regions/accounts within agreed-upon prices and volume limits.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Oversee the customer account management process.
- Identify new business opportunities among existing and new customers.
- Investigate customer needs to propose solutions and hence creates further demand.
- Coordinate tender/frame contract discussions for designated customer portfolio.
- Liaise between different internal departments to ensure timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Generate forecasts reports and follow up on account performance
- Follow up on open contracts book, budgets and accounts receivables.
- Create, support and execute account and visit plans.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelors/master’s degree in the field of chemistry or comparable.
- Technical or commercial experience in the chemical industry.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a comparable position.
- Native speaker in Italian, well developed knowledge of English.
- Good skills in MS Office software.
- Good skills in CRM software.
- Home based job.
- Full time.
We offer you:
Wilmar Europe offers a dynamic and international working environment. We appreciate it if our employees take the initiative and offer new ideas in addition to taking responsibility. We grow and continue to grow. Quality, safety, teamwork, innovation, sustainability and reliability are the core values Wilmar stands for.
Wilmar Europe Trading B.V. offers a good salary and benefits package.
The Wilmar Europe organization is growing and regularly needs ambitious professionals to join its organisation. Employees make the difference; that's why we are always looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who want to be part of our success.
If you are interested in this vacancy and in working for our company, please send your curriculum vitae in the English language to Etienne van Noordenne (HR Manager Europe) Etienne.email@example.com For more information on Wilmar you can also check on our international website www.wilmarinternational.com.
Acquisition for this advertisement is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.