Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PM Holland is currently looking for an IS Team leader Technical Infrastructure, based in Bergen Op Zoom, who will be working closely with operational departments at PM Holland and other affiliates being part of the cluster Benelux, Nordics and UK. The mission is to understand the business related priorities, support existing and deploy new infrastructure services and solutions, and bring up innovate ideas that make the difference to the customers.
As a Team Leader Technical Infrastructure, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage the IS team to deliver high-quality end-to-end IT solutions and associated services required by customers in an optimum and secure way by leveraging and promoting PMI Information Services standards.
- Build internal customer and stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines; translate IT infrastructure design specifications and standards to internal stakeholders and external contractors.
- Plan and lead the implementation of new services and/or extension of existing services interacting with IT/IS Managers, Service Managers, Infrastructure & Solution Architects, Suppliers and Service Partners in order to meet the current and future needs of customers, ensuring all operational acceptance criteria are met and in accordance with PMI standards and with the annual and long range plans.
- Manage service and technology improvements; manage external and internal service providers to ensure that service levels are met and IT services are operated and managed in conformity with PMI policies & guidelines on security, compliance and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintain local data centers and network to ensure availability and stability of the IT infrastructure.
- Understand cost drivers for IT services and ensure infrastructure expenditures are properly monitored, planned, budgeted and approved. Perform service cost management including validation of monthly service charges, contribute to the formulation of budgets and cost projections for annual and long range plans.
- Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative IS organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent.
To be eligible for this position, you must:
- Have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Have 8 to 10 years’ experience in Information Services / Information Technology infrastructure;
- Have experience in Project Management, Service Management & Vendor Management;
- Have customer focus with ability to build effective customer relationships;
- Have people management experience, including management of remote and multi-cultural resources;
- Be able to engage with multi-functional stakeholders and understand business drivers and pressures;
- Be able to quickly grasp understanding on diverse topics and make relevant contributions;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be flexible to travel frequently and be open for an international career.
- You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management.
- You will join a dynamic environment in a constantly evolving industry.
- Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Information Systems Team Leader Technical Infrastructure at Philip Morris, Nederland, Business Administration, Information Services, Information Technology infrastructure, Project Management, Project Manager, ICT Projectleider, Service Management, Vendor Management, System Engineer, Administrator, Computerwetenschappen, Information Technology, Toegepaste Informatica, Informatica, IT-Management, Software & Systems Engineer, Computer & Cyber Crime Professional, ICT Consultant, Toegepaste Architectuur