Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you able to win the trust of our students? Will you encourage them to talk about their problems? Do you have the knowledge of healthcare and can you transfer this to our students, teachers and the parents? Please continue reading and join our team at the International School Eindhoven!
As a first aid responder (nurse), you are responsible for students who get sick or injured during school hours. You will provide first aid and you will educate students on health care and growth development. You will maintain records of students with medical needs like asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or mental health issues and create protocols for dealing with emergencies in relation to such students. Besides providing first aid and health education, you continue to develop yourself in an informal working atmosphere where there is room for your ambitions.
- A part-time appointment for the school year 2023-2024, start October 2023;
- Salary grading takes place in scale 5 (min. €1.979,- max €2.827,-);
- Excellent benefit conditions including 8.33% year-end bonus, training opportunities, ABP Pension and various voluntary participation in collective insurances;
- A learning organisation where personal development and growth is encouraged;
- An opportunity to join a very well established IB world school;
- A welcoming workplace where colleagues are happy to help you get to know the international school Eindhoven.
- You are EHBO and BHV certified;
- You are able to work in the EU and have a residence/working permit;
- A perfect command of both the Dutch and English language;
- You have knowledge of the Dutch health care system and mental health nursing;
- You have excellent communication and listening skills;
- You would like to work with our students from all over the world.
Here is where you’ll work
The ISE is an established IB world school which serves students from more than 55 different countries. We believe that students are entitled to an education which inspires, challenges and motivates. The ISE is proud to be able to offer excellent facilities, and small classes. We aim to develop each student’s unique skills and to give a sense of other cultures without reducing students’ own cultural identities.
Will you become our new colleague?
Are you ready for this wonderful opportunity? Then we would like to receive your application before 6 October using the button below. Interviews will take place as soon as possible, at a convenient time for both of us. If we are as enthusiastic as you are, we will contact you to arrange a time!
For more information about the organisation take a look at: www.isecampus.nl. If you need more information about this vacancy you can contact Joan Roach via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you unable to send us your application via the button below? Please contact the HR department via email@example.com and we will be happy to help you. It is not possible to leave your application using one of the above e-mail addresses.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.