Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven (ISE) stands for an exceptional educational provision for international education, in all aspects of its functioning and including sports and cultural activities, recognized as such within Europe and world wide. The school is used as an educational and social-cultural centre by the expatriate and Dutch community as much as possible. It is a place where Dutch and expatriate children, families and staff work together with a focus on learning and cultural understanding. The ISE consist of a Primary School (IPC) and a Secondary School (IB MYP/DP) for in total 700 children from 4 to 18 years old.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners..
The ISE Secondary Department invites applications from qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teachers for the position of English Language & Literature Teacher (IB Middle Years and Diploma Programme) for the school year 2018-2019. This will be a fulltime
temporary appointment for the school year 2018-2019.
- relevant university degree for secondary education (validated by DUO);
- a good command of spoken and written English;
- previous experience of the International Baccalaureate programmes and international education are preferred;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability to contribute to interdisciplinary projects;
- a willingness to contribute to the wider life of our school;
- good communication skills and the ability to function well within a team.
- a temporary fulltime appointment for the school year 2018-2019 (with the possiblity of extending it into a permanent appointment);
- grading scale takes place in LB (min. € 2.601,- and max. € 3.978,- at 1.0 fte);
- good benefits such as 7.4% endyears bonus
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.