Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About the role…
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of a premium, global fashion label, taking calls and responding to emails from their customers and helping them with any queries they may have. Making great experiences happen is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time. With a keen interest in the world of fashion, you’ll have your sales radar switched on, and be ready to maximise opportunities to showcase their latest product lines.
A few things you’ll need…
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- Fluency in German and English language
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Workhours Monday till Friday 09.30AM - 1830PM and at least 1 Saturday a month (120% paid) 0900-1800.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self motivation.
What you’ll get in return…
More about us…
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as weekly coaching sessions to help you continuously improve and hone your skills
- Access to a range of learning and leadership development programmes
- Clearly defined career pathway – we’re proud to say that 75% of our managers are home grownPension plan
- Lots of fun, community and charity initiatives for you to get involved!
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 130,000 employees worldwide, we’ve been delivering great customer experiences on behalf of well-known brands for more than 20 years.
We offer a mix of sales, customer and technical support services across a variety of sectors, including Telecommunications, Retail, Technology and Utilities.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.