Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you looking for a well-paid cleaning job near you? Do you want to work in a fun and close-knit team and the hours that suit you? Apply directly at EW Facility Services and then become our new colleague in
The Student Hotel team in Delft!
As a cleaning employee you keep the hotel rooms, corridors and public areas of the hotel clean. You do it together as a team. You are not alone, you do this together with your colleagues. You ensure that the hotel looks neat and tidy every day. With every room that you have cleaned, you close the door with a satisfied feeling. You provide the hotel guests with a pleasant stay. During your shift:
About EW Facility Services
- make the beds. change the bedding.
- clean the furniture and sanitary facilities.
- vacuum and mop the floors.
- you complete the service items.
EW Facility Services is a facility service provider. Hospitality has been the core concept within our services for thirty years. This means that we do everything we can to make a positive contribution to the experience of our clients' employees, guests and/or visitors with our services.
The locations of our clients are often special. Think of four or five star hotels, museums, cultural institutions, universities and luxury office buildings.
If you come to work at EW Facility Services, an enthusiastic team is waiting for you. We support your ambitions with our Hospitality Academy.
What can you expect from EW:
- Hourly wage from 21 years from €11,83 to €13,50, depending on your work experience.
- Salary every 4 weeks, so standard 13 payments per year.
- 8% holiday allowance, paid in May.
- 10.5% accrual of holiday hours.
- 4.5% year-end bonus.
- Employment contract of 8 months with a one month probationary period.
- An employment contract for the number of hours that you determine.
- Nice colleagues in a close-knit team.
- The possibility to obtain your SVS diploma (basic cleaning training).
- Training and education to grow into, for example, Supervisor and Housekeeping Manager.
- The opportunity to earn bonuses by bringing in new colleagues.
- A nice working environment.
- Appreciation through compliments, a Christmas package and a summer gift.
- A work location close to home with good accessibility.
- Our Happy app so that you immediately have your pay slip, schedule, request for days off.
Experience in cleaning is nice but not a hard requirement. We think it is especially important that you are positive and hospitable. Beside:
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- You are someone who knows how to tackle.
- You live in (the immediate vicinity of) Delft.
Do you want to work as a Cleaning employee in The Student Hotel Delft? Then respond quickly via the application button! Filling in your details takes less than a minute. A CV and/or motivation letter is not required.