Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The International School Eindhoven provides more than just the education of students because in addition to providing courses which comply with the highest international standards, the school will also have a campus which serves as a meeting place for international families with their children.
We have 454 pupils in our department from around 38 countries providing a rich diversity of language and culture. Our common language is English, the language of instruction but we provide a strong framework to enable our students to become proficient in English.
Our teachers also reflect our rich cultural diversity: currently native countries include Australia, Peru, England, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, United States of America and Wales. Their unity lies in their commitment to providing a warm, safe and secure base for our students to thrive as learners.
We are seeking an outstanding (upper) class teacher, preferably with at least two years teaching experience, to join our successful team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of the English National Curriculum and
an understanding of the teaching of synthetic phonics. Non-core subjects are currently taught within a themed based approach according to the principles of the International Primary Curriculum.
A willingness to work collaboratively and plan across the curriculum and to meet the needs of all learners is essential, as is the desire to work closely with parents and to support school events.
- a teaching qualification in Primary Education (DUO validated);
- at least two years of primary school teaching experience;
- an experienced educator who has experience of working with children who do not speak English as their first language;
- experience of, or an enthusiasm to teach through a themed based approach;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching strategies and educational methodologies;
- a native speaker proficiency in English;
- eligible to work in the EU;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to function well within a team
- an appointment until the end of the school year;
- grading scale takes place in LA (min. € 2.436,- and max. € 3.482,- at 1.0 FTE);
- good benefits;
- a friendly and supportive staff.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.