Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing advanced robotics company that’s accelerating the creation of mobile robots that shape a brighter future. With your help, Avular will find new robotics opportunities at clients and turn them into reality. Your success directly contributes to the pace at which Avular scales.
You are ambitious and entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You like challenges, never miss a client deadline, and are excited by designing and closing win-win commercial deals. As a Business Developer, you take ownership of the entire customer journey for new robot development projects: from proactive lead generation in chosen markets up to closing deals and assuring customer satisfaction and follow-on sales. You will build strong relationships with (potential) clients and help identify solutions that would truly help them and their organizations. You like to interact with all kinds of people and can effectively communicate with all types of decision makers, from senior management to system integrators and robotics engineers.
You have excellent communication skills and are full of innovative ideas. You show initiative, can oversee your tasks and responsibilities and are able to work autonomously. You have creative ideas and are willing to take responsibility for developing new business and improving the way we work.
You will work closely with different stakeholders, including our board, engineering teams, marketing, finance, and other business developers. Depending on your skills and preferences, you could be involved in hiring additional business development and sales professionals for our organization, and expanding our organization internationally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
You take ownership of the entire customer journey of key accounts
• Proactively identifying leads for new robot development projects, identifying ‘key accounts’ in selected industries (TBD) and visiting relevant industry/networking events
• Turning leads into prospects, finding right contact at key accounts and qualifying leads for appointments via email, phone etc.
• Turning prospects into customers, capturing use requirements, scope etc. Preparing project outlines, budget estimates, contracts, etc. by actively involving our team of engineering experts
• Turning customers into return-customers, by maintaining relationships with customers and monitoring project progress, capturing customer feedback and identifying follow-up opportunities.
• Continuously improving our way of working and proactively identify and implement ideas for an even better customer experience.
• Selecting, preparing and visiting trade events in selected industries
• Support our (commercial) strategy (e.g., competitor analyses, product validation, channel selection)
• Provide input for new marketing campaigns, website improvements, marketing materials, etc.
• A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company that’s revolutionizing the way robots are built, where you can really make a difference
• Plenty of room for personal development, new ideas and opportunities
• Being part of our young, passionate, multi-disciplinary team of professionals representing all disciplines of robot development and scaling up companies
• Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and variety of team events
• Excellent conditions of employment
• The best fuel: good coffee
• Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies
• Possibility to work from home 1-2 days per week
• A Master’s degree Engineering and/or an MBA.
• 3-7 years of professional experience in business development related roles (sales, account management, tender and bid management, marketing etc.)
• Experience with working in high-tech environments, preferably related to mobile robots (e.g., autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), positioning and navigation systems, PLCs, navigation and control algorithms etc.)
• Experience with managing the entire customer journey of key accounts, from identifying and qualifying leads, to making proposals and quotations, up to ensuring customer satisfaction, follow-on sales and proactively collecting feedback.
• Excellent proficiency in spoken and written in both Dutch and English
• Affinity with mobile robots and autonomous systems.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
account manager, account management, consultative selling, project sales
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.