Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Aantal uren 40 - 40
The job description of Business Analyst
Business analysts (BA) at Vion act as a bridge between the business and IT. They analyze and document business processes, the underlying information flows and applications, and gather and document requirements for the business. It may also involve supporting software implementations, by training users, coordinate acceptance tests, etc. Typically, the BA is working on Requests for Change and in projects.
A BA has a considerable amount of branch or professional experience and possesses an IREB Foundation certification or similar. A BA is able to advise on effective business process re-design, at least in a few fields of expertise.
Top 100 food company
Every day 100 million consumers worldwide eat a meal with a little bit of Vion. This quantity comes with a big responsibility. At Vion we work passionately every day on the global food challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. How can you contribute to this?
The main responsibilities of the role can be described as follows:
- Business process (re-)engineering and documentation;
- Requirements analysis and documentation;
- Change coordination;
- Actively supporting and/or training (key) users.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a relevant education on bachelor or master level
- You’ve a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- You’ve got knowledge of MS office tools
- You’re analytical, Customer driven, pragmatic and have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Dutch, English and German;
- Willingness to occasionally travel to production sites (Netherlands and Germany);
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
What can you expect from us?
We offer a versatile role within a leading international food company where you get the space to get the best out of yourself.
Are you interested?
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, share your talents with us by sending your application letter and resume via the ‘apply’ button below. If you would like more information about this position please contact Richard Lauwerijssen by email at email@example.com.
For this vacancy we consciously choose to contact potential candidates directly and we appreciate it if companies do not offer their services to us unasked.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.