Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Control Seal BV and Control Seal Business Services is looking for a Sales Engineer with good knowledge about Control Valves application solutions. We are looking for someone who can organize and complete the daily workflow of control valves quotations self-sufficiently or along with the team. Someone who can read customer data sheets and interpret it to provide the right technical solution.
As an Application Engineer you will report to the Sales Manager of the Industrial & Control Valve Unit. Furthermore, you will build and maintain, not just internal relationships, but also external, national, and international relationships that are necessary for success. The right candidate must have the knowledge about control valves, an eye for scrutiny, and a flexible mindset as you will operate under varying circumstances due to the project nature of the business.
- Prepare requests for quotes (RFQ’s) for customers by reviewing customer data sheets and Control Valves applications
- Perform Control Valve sizing and selection
- Manage sales orders through the system
- Assist representatives with day-to-day problems
- Bachelor’s degree required; mechanical engineering or related technical degree preferred; or Trade School with one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years of progressively more responsible experience in the marketing of applicable Control and Isolation Valves
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Reasonable knowledge of Globe Control Valves and Isolation Ball Valves
- Must have excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
Control Seal BV and Control Seal Business Services is a successful manufacturer of valves for the oil, gas, and petrochemical industry. The company has acquired a strong market position and holds various certificates such as API, ISO, TUV. With more than 100 years of experience in engineering, this progressive organization is very successful with its products.
The company currently employs approximately 120 people in Appingedam. Our employees are the foundation of our organization, they are involved in the continuous improvement of our products and service.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below, with letter of motivation and CV in English.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.