Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Immediate logging and resolution of critical user issues, by taking ownership of the problems;
- Ensure desktop/notebook support across Benelux;
- Supervise team of 3 across 2 different locations;
- Ensure day-to-day IT Servicedesk and Support operation across Benelux with a focus on warehouse operations with regards to printers, scanners, networks, servers;
- Provide basic to advanced support for the range of hardware, software and telecommunications tools in use by the company, using an expanding knowledge of these products;
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers, logging faults and accompanying visiting engineers and support personnel permitting them to assist in resolving issues as they arise;
- Understanding not just the IT element but also the business structure in order to prioritize properly and provide IT as a service;
- As necessary participate in special projects, assist IT Management and perform other duties as require.
The successful candidate will be an instrumental part of a growing IT Infrastructure team that supports our businesses in Holland and Belgium. The ideal candidate will be appreciative of our service role within the organization, be adaptive and capable to lead his or her team in all day-to-day operational elements of an enterprise grade ServiceDesk/Support operation.
Given the communicative nature of the role, an exceptionally strong, clear and fluent command of English and Dutch are essential, with French being a plus.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Extensive experience (5 years plus) in and exposure to working within large, multicultural IT teams in a hands-on technical role and ambition to move into a team leadership role;
- Hands-on mentality, regardless of official role with a getting-things-done approach;
- Exposure to Windows based server systems and environments (Win Server 2012/R2);
- Physical and virtual (VM Ware / ESX based);
- WANs, LANs and network troubleshooting;
- Experience with at least 60% of the following technologies/products: BackupExec, WSUS, Veeam, Avaya telephony, ITSM Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, DNS;
- Basic understanding of ITIL principles;
- Open to travel regularly;
- Strong, loyal personality with ambition to “do the right thing”.
- A challenging and entrepreneurial work environment where you can grow to your fullest potential and where your sustainable contribution will be rewarded;
- Our commitment to education and training is part of our culture. We fully support the professional and academic development of our Team Members by presenting them with chances to take advantage of formal and informal learning opportunities throughout their career;
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
For more information about the position you can contact our HR Department on HR@covetrus.nl
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.