Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Function and key activities
- You are responsible for, and therefore manage, the total process of obtaining product data from suppliers;
- Your focus is on the core brands within the core product groups;
- Initially the priority for obtaining product data will be set based on the needs of our customers and the resulting marketing initiatives;
- Find the right contact person and set up meetings to convince and contract international suppliers and/or manufacturers regarding the completeness and the quality of the data they supply;
- You are responsible of harmonizing the onboarding process of data;
- You will identify and solve possible onboarding bottlenecks;
- Initial check of the received data on correctness and completeness. And co-act with the suppliers to reach the required standard for data onboarding in order to enable the Product Information Team to efficiently process and maintain product data;
- Continuously analyze, optimize and harmonize the onboarding process of product data;
- Your aim is to give itsme a competitive advantage resulting from the continuous enrichment of the product data;
- Pro-active development based on new technical possibilities (such as shop-in-shop configurators);
- Open mind for additional data driven services/opportunities.
Experiences and competences
- Bachelor degree in for example Business and IT Management
- Several years of relevant experience in data management
- Experience within and/or affinity with the OEM and/or MRO technical and/or electro technical B2B environment
- Excellent English and German skills
- Strong feeling of responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Think outside the box
In addition to a pleasant, transparent working atmosphere we offer good primary and secondary terms of employment. For this position a company car, telephone and notebook are placed at your disposal.
Want to apply?
Are you interested in a challenging position in a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing market? If so; apply now by sending your written application including your Curriculum Vitae to itsme attn. Eva van Olphen (Human Resources) preferably by e-mail to email@example.com. For more information you can reach by phone during office hours at telephone number 0162- 484200.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.